In this position you will:
- Develop automated production tests for electronics, using. NI Test Stand and Python
- Learn to understand our products and applications to be able to define what should be included in the production test of our products
- Construct and initiate test setups and HW test jigs with SW as needed
- Perform prototype assembly/soldering and testing
- Management and monitoring of tests by subcontractors
- Test of HW / SW in system in connection with development and certifications
- Technical education; electronics etc., Bachelor or Master level
- Knowledge of test philosophy and test methodology
- Experience in writing and carrying out test activities efficiently and accurately
- Expertise from several of the following areas: Python, Test Stand, LabView, PCB design, PLM, CAD
- Know Git, Github/Gitlab or similar platforms
- Work well both individually and in a team
- Communicates well orally and in writing in Norwegian and English
IIf you do not meet all criteria listed above? No problem. If you have the right experience or qualifications, we encourage you to apply. Either for this or other roles, your skills and competencies can be of interest to us.
Place of work: Kristiansand (Preferably)
Start: As soon as possible
Please contact: email@example.com
Research and development is at the core of our business idea – together with our clients we are deploying solutions that reduce power cost without reducing power consumption.
Energy storage for power quality support and decongestion of distribution networks
Distributed energy storage solutions can help DSO's in meeting challenges due to increasing power peak demands and intermittent power production.
Using energy storage to generate revenue on lazy assets in telecom networks
Telecom networks possess a significant energy storage capacity. This can be utilized for "ancillary services" without having any impact on the reliability for the telecom network.
Charging of electrical vehicles
Energy storage interacting with chargers for electrical vehicles
Installing EV chargers can result in costly upstream capacity increase requirements and demand charges.