Pixii Australia Pty Ltd, as a subsidiary office of Pixii AS (Norway), is a fast-growing manufacturer of intelligent, modular, battery-based electricity storage systems.
As part of an international high-tech group of companies under the Eltek Holding’s parent company, Pixii is significantly involved in the innovation and expansion of the "green" energy grids of the future.
Today, our systems and solutions provide for the safe and cost-efficient integration of renewable energies into the energy supply networks of the future, and we want you to become part of our ambitious, innovative and growing team in Australia
Field Application Engineers, FAE
Our Australia team is looking for a highly motivated engineer (f/m/d) in the field of power conversion and battery-based energy storage systems. One of the main tasks is to work out the optimal technical solution together with our key-customers and to support actively the realization of the projects, in close cooperation with our local team, development department in Norway and engineers at our manufacturing plants.
- Permanent fulltime employment
- Competitive performance-based remuneration with flexible (office/home) work arrangements
- Collaboration in exciting projects for significant projects in Australia
- Targeted induction in our technology and training on the job
- Participation in a committed and motivated international team with a very good working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours including work from home option
- Supportive of further qualification and personal development
- Technical and commercial support of the sales team and of our partners in the offering phase and during the realization of the projects
- Technical support and training of customers and key-users regarding the installation as well as the electrical application and IT integration of our systems
- Preparation of customer specific technical documents and documentation
- Feedback to our R&D and PM for optimization of product design and features
- Support during prototyping, commissioning and internal/external acceptance tests
- Bachelor or master engineering degree in electrical engineering (or comparable)
- Commitment and enthusiasm and enjoyment for technical top solutions
- Good team and communication skills and independent working style
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Good HW and SW knowledge in the area of electrical systems and devices
- Confident handling of common office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Willingness for occasional business trips in our region and globally
- Preferably, you already have professional experience in the field of battery-based electricity storage systems. Nevertheless, we also offer a chance to motivated and competent newcomers.
If we have sparked your interest in using your skills effectively within our company, please send your application with personal details and your income expectations and earliest starting date to:
Research and development is at the core of our business idea – together with our clients we are deploying solutions that reduce power cost without reducing power consumption.
Energy storage for power quality support and decongestion of distribution networks
Distributed energy storage solutions can help DSO's in meeting challenges due to increasing power peak demands and intermittent power production.
Using energy storage to generate revenue on lazy assets in telecom networks
Telecom networks possess a significant energy storage capacity. This can be utilized for "ancillary services" without having any impact on the reliability for the telecom network.
Charging of electrical vehicles
Energy storage interacting with chargers for electrical vehicles
Installing EV chargers can result in costly upstream capacity increase requirements and demand charges.