Pixii Australia Pty Ltd, is a subsidiary office of Pixii AS (Norway), a fast-growing manufacturer of intelligent, modular, battery-based electricity storage systems providing innovation and expansion of the "green" energy grids of the future.
Today, our systems and solutions provide for the safe and cost-efficient integration of renewable energies into the energy supply networks of the future.
Our small but growing (Sydney) Belrose NSW based team has a vacancy for an experienced part time to full time office administrator with great MYOB and organisational skills.
The ideal candidate will thrive working in a small but friendly office, where no two days are the same.
Reporting to the Regional Director, you will need to be a team player who is prepared to assist and support in all areas of our business.
Your day-to-day duties will cover:
- Processing customer sales orders & invoices in MYOB
- Managing accounts payables and receivables in MYOB
- Raising and expediting purchase and sales orders
- Managing goods in/out paperwork
- Maintaining stock movements within MYOB
- Producing monthly financial reports in MYOB
- Answering the telephone
- General office administrative duties
- Obtaining freight quotes, arranging freight collection & delivery for local, interstate and international shipments
- Supporting management as required
- Maintaining and updating our HubSpot CRM
While much of your role will be related to our accounts systems, Your helpful and supportive customer service and communication skills will also be an important aspect of your role particularly when liaising with our customers.
We are therefore looking for a bright enthusiastic person who is reliable, committed to their work who can multitask efficiently.
This role would be ideal for a person with both administrator & MYOB bookkeeping experience.
In order to excel in this role, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in an administration role
- The ability to effectively communicate with all areas of the business i.e. warehouse, office and management
- Exceptional customer service and attention to detail
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- The ability to work autonomously with outstanding time management
- Excellent Microsoft Office experience essential
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and adapt under pressure
- MYOB Advanced experience preferred, however training will be provided
- Familiarity with Hubspot or equivalent CRM
If you think you have what it takes to make this dynamic and varied role your own, please send a supporting cover letter along with your resume highlighting your skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Research and development is at the core of our business idea – together with our clients we are deploying solutions that reduce power cost without reducing power consumption.
Energy storage for power quality support and decongestion of distribution networks
Distributed energy storage solutions can help DSO's in meeting challenges due to increasing power peak demands and intermittent power production.
Using energy storage to generate revenue on lazy assets in telecom networks
Telecom networks possess a significant energy storage capacity. This can be utilized for "ancillary services" without having any impact on the reliability for the telecom network.
Charging of electrical vehicles
Energy storage interacting with chargers for electrical vehicles
Installing EV chargers can result in costly upstream capacity increase requirements and demand charges.