Pixii business is driven by the electrification megatrend. The demand for energy storage solutions is growing rapidly for a wide range of applications –enabling full impact of renewable energy investments and better utilization of existing electrical infrastructure.
Through a proven capability in modular technology, Pixii provides solutions with the highest level of convenience for the storage and management of electrical energy for midrange power.
Driven by our commitment to providing the highest level of convenience, Pixii is always ahead in offering solutions that are easy to customize and manage, and uniquely scalable to grow and evolve with future needs.
We firmly believe in modular technology because it best serves the needs of our customers, while facilitating and speeding up the transition to green energy for everyone.
The Asia-Pacific region represent a great market potential for Pixii. We see a strong growth and the need for a dedicated resource in Europe to ensure that the Asia-Pacific region gets the required attention and support
Product Manager – Technical Sales Support APAC
In this position you will:
- Learn and understand the magic of Pixii Energy storage solutions
- Understand the market drivers and local requirements in target countries
- Be the main point of contact in Pixii Europe to bridge the gap in both distance and time zone.
- Manage technical, commercial, and logistical issues through interaction with relevant departments in Pixii and other stakeholders
- Build competence and network as a steppingstone for further career opportunities in Pixii
- BSc/MSc (may be compensated by experience)
- Experience related to energy storage, home automation etc. is an advantage
- Strong and persistent personality
- Team player
- Flexible to travel – possibly longer term relocation opportunities
Oslo or Kristiansand are preferred office locations for this position. Darmstadt (Germany) is also an alternative location.
The position will have a dual reporting to the local country manager as well as the CPO in the HQ in Norway.
If you are interested, please contact:
email@example.com – CPO
Research and development is at the core of our business idea – together with our clients we are deploying solutions that reduce power cost without reducing power consumption.
Energy storage for power quality support and decongestion of distribution networks
Distributed energy storage solutions can help DSO's in meeting challenges due to increasing power peak demands and intermittent power production.
Using energy storage to generate revenue on lazy assets in telecom networks
Telecom networks possess a significant energy storage capacity. This can be utilized for "ancillary services" without having any impact on the reliability for the telecom network.
Charging of electrical vehicles
Energy storage interacting with chargers for electrical vehicles
Installing EV chargers can result in costly upstream capacity increase requirements and demand charges.