In this position you will:
- Develop and maintain servers in a lab environment.
- Develop and maintain servers in a cloud environment both for production and development purposes.
- Operate and maintain the network in a lab environment.
- Be the expert on network questions and configurations for our products in the field
- Develop, configure, and maintain embedded software builds based on Yocto
- Work in the software team, and the tasks will be done in cooperation with other resources in the software team, but you will also work closely with the whole RnD department and the service and support organization.
- Experience with cloud-based and on-premises servers, with a focus on Linux-based OS
- Experience with network operation
- Experience with virtualization
- Have a good grasp on security
- Know some Docker
- Knowing Yocto is an advantage
- Knowing some Node.js/npm is an advantage
- Some knowledge with Office365 systems is also an advantage.
If you do not meet all criteria listed above? No problem. If you have the right experience or qualifications, we encourage you to apply. Either for this or other roles, your skills and competencies can be of interest to us.
Place of work: Kristiansand (Preferably)
Start: As soon as possible
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Research and development is at the core of our business idea – together with our clients we are deploying solutions that reduce power cost without reducing power consumption.
Energy storage for power quality support and decongestion of distribution networks
Distributed energy storage solutions can help DSO's in meeting challenges due to increasing power peak demands and intermittent power production.
Using energy storage to generate revenue on lazy assets in telecom networks
Telecom networks possess a significant energy storage capacity. This can be utilized for "ancillary services" without having any impact on the reliability for the telecom network.
Charging of electrical vehicles
Energy storage interacting with chargers for electrical vehicles
Installing EV chargers can result in costly upstream capacity increase requirements and demand charges.