In this position you will:
- Architect, design and create automated tests to stress and validate the durability of products but also tests for design specification checks.
- Plan, schedule and monitor the execution of the tests and provide real-time status reports.
- Carry out root cause analysis of any deviations discovered during the execution of the tests.
- Record all issues in a database, create analysis and reports based on the data
- Keep track of and document version control of test software.
- Assist in creation of test set-ups to reproduce and diagnosis customer issues
- Assist and follow up external testing of EMC, Environmental and such when needed.
- Be the expert on validation questions
- Be part of the Certification and Validation team, however work closely with the whole RnD department and the service and support organization.
- Have a master’s degree in relevant field such as electrical engineering.
- Experience with Python scripting or similar
- Experience with R or similar tools for data analysis
- Experience with Robot Framework, Test stand or similar frameworks
- Knowledge of different Design Verification Tests
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Have a good grasp on security
- Knowledge of Power Electronics is an advantage
- Know Git, Github/Gitlab or similar platforms
- Quality oriented team player
If you do not meet all criteria listed above? No problem. If you have the right experience or qualifications, we encourage you to apply. Either for this or other roles, your skills and competencies can be of interest to us.
Place of work: Kristiansand (Preferably)
Start: As soon as possible
Please contact: Jonas.firstname.lastname@example.org
Research and development is at the core of our business idea – together with our clients we are deploying solutions that reduce power cost without reducing power consumption.
Energy storage for power quality support and decongestion of distribution networks
Distributed energy storage solutions can help DSO's in meeting challenges due to increasing power peak demands and intermittent power production.
Using energy storage to generate revenue on lazy assets in telecom networks
Telecom networks possess a significant energy storage capacity. This can be utilized for "ancillary services" without having any impact on the reliability for the telecom network.
Charging of electrical vehicles
Energy storage interacting with chargers for electrical vehicles
Installing EV chargers can result in costly upstream capacity increase requirements and demand charges.